Chapter 625 00625 Night Of Battle.
The meadow was quiet.
The grasslands that users and giants were supposed to meet were somewhat different from the Steel Mountains that had passed. If the Steel Mountains were basically a dense area, would they say that the grasslands that people are standing on now are like open spaces? When you look at the ground dug out in the middle or the fallen tree, it doesn’t feel desolate, but it also gives you that much vision.
“Shit. Are they coming or not? ”
Suddenly, a public lagoon waiting for giants kicked the rocks on the ground and complained. Compared to what other users were waiting for, their eyes might frown, but considering the progress during that time, it was not that they didn’t really understand how the public lake looked like.
In the beginning, the Great Lakes participated in this expedition after seeing only one battle. But Yoohyun Kim’s handiwork (?) I spent a long time marching without hesitation, so I could complain. At least I joyfully ran to say that it would allow me to fight a lot today, but after a few hours after arriving, Giants won’t show up, so it will only explode.
However, Kim Yoo-hyun did not strictly restrain such a public vote. No, I didn’t mean to.
Tra ns lated by jpｍ tl .c o m I was nervous and staring at the other side of the meadow for a while. When I first arrived on the grasslands, the sun was still in the middle of the sky, and it was almost completely late. Soon, the dusk in the meadow will soon turn into darkness.
“Bastards! There are distracted people hiding in plain sight! ”
“ ……. ”
“Hey, Brainy! Let’s just march, okay? Let’s march and use the pyramids! ”
“ ……. ”
“You said there’s a place for them near here. I mean, can’t you just give it a try? They’re putting out fires in their own backyard, and they can’t get out without a bunch of assholes showing up? ”
“ ……. ”
Kim Yoo-hyun sighed deeply as she heard him shout. It wasn’t a very bad idea, but it wasn’t part of the original plan. Moreover, considering that yesterday’s rain was oppressive, I could understand how strong the words of the common lakes were. T ra ns l a te d by Jp mt l.ｃ om
‘Please be quiet…’
I found Kim Yoo-hyun’s brow in the castle of the Song of Chance that keeps calling me. And it was when I pressed on my tickling glabella.
A slight tremor in the grasslands.
At the same time that the Great Lakes stopped building, there were loud banging sounds across the meadow.
After a long time, three or four young dogs suddenly appear from afar. Users could see who she was without raising their eyes.
Shortly after, dozens, or hundreds, of dark shadows that cast a twilight over the grasslands appeared simultaneously.
Bang, bang! Bang, bang! Bang, bang! Bang, bang!
“It’s a giant! Giant appears!”
A user yells at the whale as if it were responding to the sound of the earth ringing.
It was clear that Giants had also found Humans. However, the giants didn’t react much, they just focused on walking.
At first, as the spectacular giants came close enough to reveal their purpose in an instant, a subtle fishing boat flowed through the users.
Kushan said there were 800 clans in total.
T ran s lat e d b y Jpm tl .co m That was true.
It was spectacularly spectacular to see 800 Giants walking aloud. It’s like watching a wave of people. Just yesterday, when I encountered hundreds of Giants, I felt a strange pressure, and when I encountered eight times as many Giants, my whole body felt crushed.
However, Yoohyun calmly stared at the giants who had begun to appear completely after picking their hearts.
Meanwhile, the giants suddenly stopped walking at almost the same time.
Except for one giant.
The Giant who came from the front continues to walk, leaving some distance behind and stopping. And I just started staring.
Seeing that, I quickly felt a thought in Yoohyun’s brain.
‘Kushan… Did it work?’
“Song Song Song.”
Kim Yoohyun, who thought that way, immediately called for a symphony.
“Huh, huh? ”
The lagoon swallowing its saliva shivers its head.
“You haven’t forgotten the plan, have you? ”
I opened my eyes wide as if it meant something, then quickly nodded my head when I saw Yoohyun Kim’s face. Transla t ed by Ｊpm tl.ｃ om
“Uh, uh. So if you signal…. ”
“Okay. That’s it. ”
Kim Yoo-hyun raised his hand to try to catch the fish. It’s because there is a chance that Giants might hear it. Of course, the translation corrections haven’t been turned on yet, but there was no need to give me any doubts.
After a while, some of the gaze that was on the giant poured out on Yoohyun Kim. Kim Yoohyun took a deep breath.
And after a long walk, he took a step towards the spot where Kucha stood.
I can’t walk out of here by myself, but I’m over 5 times the height of Yoohyun Kim. It’s over 10 meters. As I walked, Kucha’s body became so large that it couldn’t be completely contained in his sight.
Therefore, the pressure Kim Yoo-hyun felt was only getting worse. It was because I felt frustrated when I saw the huge hammer in my right hand, even though I was second-sized and focused on myself.
Is that Shannir? ‘
Yes. A giant hammer with a strange, see-through color was Mjolnir, the symbol of the giant king.
After a brief disappearance, he was within 5 meters of Kucha. Yoohyun Kim stopped reflexively. Suddenly, the sky was covered and a dark shadow fell. Kucha suddenly bent his waist and looked at Yoohyun Kim. It’s as if I’m going to take a closer look.
Yoohyun Kim activated the translation correction phrase without delay.
You hear Kuchar’s voice.
(You must be the Human leader Kushan told me about.)
It does not appear here, but Kushan’s name is mentioned. Kim Yoo-hyun, who thought he might have told me some story, slowly squeezed his head. Trans l a t ed b y jp mt l .ｃ oｍ
(Yes, he is not the leader, but he can be represented.)
(I see. Representative…. Well, that’s fine.)
Kuchar stretches out his waist, saying it doesn’t matter. The shadows of the pile are slightly cleared.
Soon, Yoohyun Kim is going to talk.
Suddenly, Yoohyun Kim felt like his body suddenly rose. When I woke up and looked forward, my head was bent to the end of the sky and bent back to 40 degrees.
Kucha sits on the ground with his right hand in his hands and his left hand on his knee.
Kim Yoohyun decided to sit across from him while thinking about what to do.
As soon as Yoohyun Kim sat down, Kucha said with an expressionless face.
(Kushan told me. So tell me. I’ll listen.)
As soon as I heard that, Yoohyun Kim felt a chill in his head. I’ll listen. I realize the implications of this.
Literally, this giant came out to hear. That is, they will only listen. What happens after that is not difficult to anticipate.
Of course, there may be a 1% chance that Giant’s mind will move as long as he shows this attitude. However, in other words, there is a 99 percent chance of failure. It would be difficult to catch 1% success, but Kim Yoohyun was not the Moon Beak style, and the opponent is not as clumsy as Kushan. A giant king who has lived far longer than himself.
(For the record, we don’t like talking backwards or hiding things. And he hates long speeches.)
‘The negotiations are over.’
Kim Yoohyun, who made a bitter smile in his heart, slowly caused magic.
Now that this has happened, we need to schedule a time to send a signal.
Yoohyun Kim opened his mouth.
(Then I won’t say it back, I won’t say it back, and I won’t say it long. We humans want to make peace with giants.)
I heard a rumor that it was ridiculous, but Yoohyun Kim insisted.
(Our current goal is to reach the continent that crosses these mountains. I mean, you have to go through Giant space.)
(… I’m here to make a connection through peace and avoid conflicts on the way forward.)
(Why should we?)
No matter how many verses the target says, there is nothing to say when the target comes out like this. Kim Yoohyun kept his mouth shut, and the giant breathed a hot nose.
(Isn’t this the way of the Humans? Isn’t it your way to forcefully pioneer if you want to, and sweep away if you get caught?)
(That’s a misunderstanding. Obviously, there are aspects of that, but there are times when you want to hide from someone. Giants are intelligent like us…)
(Oh, yeah. Only you humans.)
Although he was chattering constantly, Kim Yoo-hyun felt that the tone of the giant was not as good. From what I heard, it seemed like there was tremendous disbelief in humans. Maybe even hatred has a deep sense of ingratitude.
‘It doesn’t matter.’
I had no intention of reconciliation since I entered the meadow anyway. If so….
(You don’t look familiar with Kushan. I don’t think you wanted to have this conversation in the first place.)
(Kushan asked me to listen, and I said yes. I should blame your tongue for not moving my mind.)
(I acknowledge the Giants’ strength. But when we fight, we only do useless damage to each other. I heard there are a lot of enemies here.There’s no reason to fight us.)
(It’s for fighting.)
Kuchar nods his head and looks up at the sky.
(Have you ever heard of the Great War?)
(I’ve heard of it.)
(Surprisingly. Anyway, Arianroed, our ancestor’s opponent, asked a similar question. Is there a reason to fight with us…?.)
Later, the giant who looked down at Yoohyun Kim opened his mouth in a quiet voice.
(I will tell you the same answer as our ancestor Kushan Lord.)
And then, a little time passed.
(… Yes. There’s no reason for us to fight.
However, we fight.
I don’t care what the purpose is. We are a people who live to fight.
That’s why we fight.)
(Also, above all.)
Kim Yoo-hyun tried to protest on the way, but Kucha hung up on him without hesitation. Giant’s words are not yet finished.
(We do not believe in humans.)
And the continued declaration made Kim Yoo-hyun think of something.
‘We do not believe in humans.’
I heard it the first time I met a geek a few days ago.
‘It’s the same in the end.’
Kim Yoohyun who thought that way slowly got up and patted his butt. Kucha wanted to hurt Yoohyun Kim like that.
(I hope that’s enough of an answer.)
(Yes, I understand.)
(Then you know what to do.)
(Well, I don’t know, but I can think of one.)
Kim Yoo-hyun decided to end this meaningless conversation. When I do, I suddenly have a light smile on my mouth.
It’s been a while.
Yoohyun Kim opened his mouth very small, but obstinately.
(I can’t believe you chose to fight because you’re afraid of exchange…. At least I know Giants are cowards. Hahaha.)
Then, when he made a laughter with intent, Kucha looked down at Yoohyun Kim with a grave face.
A moment of silence passed.
(… Do you want to die?)
Kim Yoo-hyun couldn’t see Kucha’s face even though he won’t be able to win for a while. All I can see is the body of a slow-moving giant and the hard voice that comes to my ears.
(Get lost. End of story.)
After a while, Kuchar completely woke up and said, « I don’t see anything else. » At that moment, Yoohyun Kim frowned slightly.
« Get lost »? End of story? ‘
(Those who would have died long ago had it not been Kushan’s request. However, I will spare Kushan’s life for a few days considering that he returned him safely. Get out of here, and don’t let us see you again.)
In Kucha’s description, Kim Yoohyun could barely understand. It was understandable, of course, but it was not a pleasant situation at all. It was an unexpected scenario for Kim Yoo-hyun to let me go safely.
‘If I do this, I’ll leave….’
(As expected, you’re running away. with Kushan’s excuses.)
I felt urgent, but Yoohyun Kim immediately accepted it with a relaxed attitude.
Kuchar, who was just holding on to the foam of turning, suddenly paused.
Then, with a low voice, he looks down with a hollow eye.
(… I don’t think it’s crazy, but it seems like it’s trying to provoke me. If that’s the case, I’d say that’s a very bad choice.)
In fact, it was already enough, but Kim Yoohyun decided to taunt again.
(I was just being honest during the conversation. And the story isn’t over…)
However, Yoohyun Kim did not speak to the end. It was because I suddenly felt like my body was floating in the air without any foreshadows. Kucha raised his body and wrapped it around his neck.
Seeing the ground gradually drifting away, Kim Yoohyun closed his eyes quietly.
In fact, Kucha’s words might have ended the story nicely.
However, there was only one reason why Yoohyun Kim provoked Kucha. Because, like giants, humans weren’t really here to talk.
But in order to wage war, we must limit the power of the giants. Kushan needs to get his hands dirty in order to limit his power, but he needs one condition to get his hands on it. It will create a situation in which humans are in danger. If the Giant had tried to let the Humans go gently, Kushan would not have been satisfied and moved by it.
It was a situation I never wanted as Yoohyun Kim, and that’s why I suddenly provoked Kucha.
Fortunately, the (?) effect was enormous. Kuchar, who had a bad attitude at the time, was overtaunted. Maybe I didn’t fall for the provocation, but at least Yoohyun Kim did what he wanted. From now on, we really have to leave it to chance.
(Open your eyes. Arrogant human.)
You hear the voice of the command group. When I opened my eyes on the road, Kucha’s face was coming closer than ever to Yoohyun Kim’s vision. No, we’re actually getting close. Kucha was leaning towards Yoohyun Kim.
(Answer me, mortal. Do you want to die? Answer or I’ll snap your neck.)
(… You weren’t going to let me live anyway?)
(Hoho.) Kuchar mutters. You pull your mouth tail up, revealing your teeth, and lightly shake your shoulders.
(Either we fight for real or we’re stupid. Weren’t you the one who kicked the life out of me?)
Kuchar said that and began to laugh in horror.
Even though the sound of laughter was very annoying, Yoohyun Kim was about to open his mouth again to buy time somehow.
(Well, as you wish.)
At that moment, Kucha’s eyes suddenly changed. In a flash, his eyes brightened and his bloodied eyes stared at Yoohyun Kim. Suddenly, the red glow started to spill. It was like spilling blood. The callous-looking eyes in the story disappeared in an instant. All that was left was one beast, about to burst into bloodshed.
When I looked into Kucha’s eyes, Yoohyun Kim instinctively felt something was wrong. Creepy creeps up all over my body and my gut starts to tingle. I feel overwhelmed by the fear of being wrongly touched and dying soon.
Suddenly, what I heard from my brother before I left the attack struck me.
‘Brother, do I have to live?’
Then I just thought I’d send a signal now, but I could hardly endure it with superhuman patience.
Yoohyun Kim earnestly prayed. I didn’t usually believe in God, but I prayed desperately at this time.
This situation will be relayed to Kushan, no matter what, except the voice. A member of his clan in the far back will be using the communication crystal to capture the situation, linking with the users who hid him in the shadows when he sent Kushan earlier.
However, I did my best as Yoohyun Kim. If anyone sees their actions, they’ll suspect Kucha.
However, there is no foresight yet. Rather than the forefathers, Kucha, who has changed more widely, looks at him like he’s going to kill Yoohyun Kim and exerts more power on his hands. Kim Yoohyun had to feel the unpredictable awkwardness and the horror of death at the same time because of the thick feeling that was wrapped around his neck at the time.
Soon Kuchar’s right arm slowly rises to the sky. You don’t need to look at it. The sensation of excitement on the crown made me realize what the giant was trying to do and what was about to happen.
Once again, Yoohyun desperately prayed.
(They won’t blame you for what you’ve done.)
But God, through Kucha’s voice, reminded me that this situation is real now.
After a while.
You hear something thumping in the wind violently. Kim Yoohyun was able to feel his head flutter because of the wind that was like a similar storm.
And that was the moment.
It sounded as if a saturated noise was ringing in his ears. At the same time, I felt the balance of my body shake. My vision was so dizzy that I could not shake it, it caused me to become noisy. Even in that situation, Yoohyun Kim held Yonke Translation Crystal Ball.
Soon, when the shaking barely stopped, Yoohyun realized that his breathing was very rough. I realized that the cold sweat was pouring down on my forehead and back, that the world looked slanted, and that my sinful hands suddenly became weak like breaking my neck.
Within a moment, I could clearly see Yoohyun Kim.
It is because the forces of the past, or momentarily, fail to regulate themselves, and miss their trajectory, which is stuck in the ground. And Kuchar, who lost his weapon, is on his knees with his right hand on the ground.
And more than anything else.
(W-what have you done…!)
A Giant who raises his head with difficulty is staring at himself with a face of embarrassment.
After checking the whole series of situations, there was only one thought in Yoohyun’s head.
Finally, I think we’re done.
I no longer feel the same horrific lethargy as before. The Giants’ Emperor, who was formerly fearless, is now only a big monster.
Kim Yoohyun immediately opened his hand, dropping the crystal ball that was holding his hand, and grabbed it as hard as he could. Then, the symbol of the cerebral body appeared on the back of my hand, and at the same time, I began to emit a golden aura.
It was a chance to finally come.
It was the only chance I had.
It was a chance to finally come.
I’ve only had one chance to do a few days of drama and endure the horror of death. Last chance to succeed in attacking Third Region, never to come back again!
As such, there is no time to think anymore.
Exciting, brain-style magical discharges begin to resound everywhere. Soon, the eyes, as well as the whole body, are flooded with golden light, and the golden current that extends from the body spreads like paint everywhere.
Kucha was also going crazy. I think I know something’s going wrong, but my body won’t listen.
Kucha doesn’t even know what happened. Just before I punched that arrogant human head with a shotgun, I felt a sudden drop of strength. This sudden drop in strength means that the weakened body cannot adapt. I can’t help but feel the weight on my shoulders right now. It’s like your whole body’s bleeding out.
“How did this…! ”
Even if I look around as hard as I can, nothing unusual is noticed. It’s just that all around it is bright and there is golden light on the earth…
At that moment, there was a loud thunder that sounded like it was about to fall into my ears. Kuchar turns his head and looks up at the sky. Dark light clouds stream from the sky, and the black clouds slowly enter the golden light with yellow current rising from the ground.
Tsk, tsk, tsk!
Clouds and clouds collide.
The moment I saw the golden current floating through the clouds, Kucha’s eyes widened as if they were torn apart.
And that moment.
“Hands off. ”
At the same time I heard Yoohyun Kim’s cold voice.
Come on, come on, come on!
A thunderstorm that emits a dazzling golden light descends like a flash from the sky.
= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
We’re going to the next one.